Pet Food Bank - October 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
In order to assist the greatest number of Decatur area households with pet food & supplies, These are the Only Products that will be Available From the NHAO Pet Food Bank as of 1/1/21.
• Medium/Large Dogs – Purina Dog Chow Chicken or Beef; Purina One Smartblend Chicken/ Rice; Diamond Natural Beef or Chicken/Rice; Gravy Train Beef; Members Mark Chicken/Rice; BY PRE-REQUEST ONLY Members Mark Grain Free.
• Small Dogs – Purina One Small Breed; Gravy Train Small Bites.
• Puppy – Purina Puppy Chow. • Canned Dog – BY PRE-REQUEST ONLY
• Cats – Friskies Surfin’ & Turfin’; Kit ‘n Kaboodle Original; Meow Mix Original; Purina Cat Chow.
• Kitten – Purina Kitten Chow. • Canned Cat – Friskies; 9-Lives; other brands BY PRE-REQUEST ONLY.
• Litter – Farm & Fleet Scoopable Litter
If your pet has a medical condition that requires special food:
After confirmation from your Vet, we will accept as Pre-Requests ONLY. However, we cannot guarantee that we will have it for you.
• If you’d like us to set aside the supplies you need prior to the Pet Food Bank, please submit a Pre-Request from the inventory list above. Message us on Facebook New Hope Animal Outreach with your Pre-Request.
• The DEADLINE for submitting a Pre-Request is the FIRST SATURDAY of each month.
• After that Deadline, you will be a General Shopper and will shop from our currently available inventory from 10am to 11am on the Pet Food Bank day (2nd Saturday of each month).
• Keep the Maximum Amounts per Household in mind when Pre-Requesting the food/supplies:
Dog 50#; Puppy 40#;
Cat 40#, Kitten 20#; Litter 40#.
Canned food 30 cans.
Pet Food Bank - 2nd Saturday of Each Month, 2919 N Oakland Ave – Decatur IL
General Shoppers – 10 to 11am
Customers with Pre-requested Orders – 11am to 12pm
General Shoppers 10-11am
• Pull into parking lot and TEXT 217-853-3640 with Your Name and Car Description.
• The Inventory List will be TEXTED to you.
• TEXT your order from the Inventory List, keeping in mind the maximum allowed limits.
• We will gather your food, deliver to your car, and get your payment. If you want a receipt, include with your payment a piece of paper with your cell number or email address.
Pre-Request Customers 11am-12noon
• Pull into parking lot and TEXT 217-853-3640 with Name, Car Description and “Pre-Request”.
• We will deliver your items and get your payment. If you want a receipt, include with your payment a piece of paper with your cell number or email address.
THANK YOU for you COOPERATION with the NEW PET FOOD BANK 2021 updates!